Tinubu gave this assurance on Thursday during a consultative forum with the Federation of Construction Industry in Nigeria, FOCI, in Abuja.
He said his administration would back the establishment of a construction bank.
The Lagos State former governor also assured that his government would adopt techniques that would attract, rather than scare away, prospective investors by aiming to eliminate corruption from the Nigerian system.
Tinubu said, “We don’t want to scare away investors of today and tomorrow, but we promise you, we will eliminate corruption. Part of it is that we look at ourselves, too. Not just enforcement but to reduce the propensity for corruption.”
- INEC investigates viral video of extortion during PVCs collection in Enugu
- Buhari inaugurates 10mw solar plant in Kano State
- Court remands woman for pouring hot water on her co-wife in Kwara
- UNA-USA Ambassador, Lady Tee Thompson applauds KAM Holding for promoting SDGs
- Why I am not allocating land in FCT – Minister
- Nigeria records 244 confirmed cases of Lassa fever, 37 deaths in 16 states and FCT
- 2023: Kwara Hausa/Fulani community adopts NNPP guber candidate
- LASU Senate elects Omobitan new Deputy VC
- Abuja /Kaduna train to resume operations on Tuesday
- Diezani drags EFCC to court to recover seized assets