The Kwara State Government has again called for synergy between the Government, Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (MAN) and Captain of Industries, to further enhance the this administration’s efforts at promoting Entrepreneurship, Youth Empowerment and Economic Development of the State.
The State Commissioner for Business, Innovation and Technology, Hon. Damilola Yusuf-Adelodun made this call while receiving Executive members of MAN, Kwara/Kogi Branch, who paid her a courtesy visit.
Describing MAN as drivers of Ease of Diong Business and Economic Development in the State, Hon. Damilola assured the Association of strong collaboration with Government and charged them to always forward their requests, suggestions and recommendations of ideas geared toward government efforts at moving the State forward.
“We are committed to ensuring that His Excellency, Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq’s policy of Ease of Doing Business is strictly adhere to in order to ensure that enabling atmosphere is created for Kwarans”, she added.
Speaking earlier, the Chairman, Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (MAN), Pham. Bioku Rahman, appreciated Gov. AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq for involving youths and vibrant young women in the State affairs, as well as creating enabling environment for Industries to thrive.
The Chairman further reiterated the need for Government to consider the issues of Multiple Taxation and work on their own without recourse to relevant laws that compel them to adhere to taxes imposed on them, therefore appealed to Kwara State Government for assistance in this regard.
While appreciating the warm reception accorded them by the Commissioner, he also requested for the creation of an Industrial park, to ease the affairs of Industrialists across the State.
Those in attendance were the Permanent Secretary, Mrs. Mary Kemi Adeosun; Director of Industry, Hajia Raliat Bola Salahudren and other Principal Officers of the ministry.
- Emir Sulu-Gambari condoles with Etsu Tsaragi over Yahaya’s death
- Breaking….Former Reps member, Yahaya ‘Bulldozer’ is dead
- Court convicts self-acclaimed monarch, ‘Oba Dosunmu’ to 6months jailterm
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Ghali Alaaya over NNPCL’s appointment
- Reps Probe EFCC Over Failed Attempts To Rearrest Emefiele From Prison
- NYSC swears in 2,150 corps members in Kwara
- Ex-Rep member, Alajagusi is dead, Kwara Gov. mourns
- Press Week: All men and women must read this story
- Emir Sulu-Gambari mourns over demise of Sheikh Sha’aban and Baba Buhari
- Kwara Governor Mourns Late Scholar, Muyideen Sha’aban