The Kwara State Governor, Mallam AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq has congratulated the Christian community in the state on the Christmas Day celebration.
ROYAL NEWS reports that the governor in a statement issued by his Spokesman, Rafiu Ajakaye, prayed God to make the festive period a joyful one for all.
According to him, “The season brings back good memories of God’s faithfulness and love for all, irrespective of whatever cleavages.
“I join our brethren in the celebration of the season, while praying God to make it a joyous one for everyone.”
He also added that, “Christ, the reason for the season, embodies peace, love for all, charity, goodness, equity and justice, and absolute belief in God.
“It is my appeal that we are all guided by these great qualities in our relationship with one another as members of the same family under God.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- NiMet predicts cloudy, sunny weather conditions for three days
- Buhari hails Army over professionalism, bravery
- Police graduates 467 constables in Kwara
- Estate agent arraigned in court over alleged N3.4m fraud
- Photo News: Defence Minister, Salihi Magashi visits Kuje prison
- KUJE ATTACK: MINISTER OF DEFENCE INSPECTS MEDIUM SECURITY CUSTODIAL CENTRE
- 2022 Ilorin Grand Durbar: Kwara govt expresses more supports
- Bandits, vigilantes clash kill 12 persons in Plateau
- FG set to recruit 1million Nigerians for 2023 census exercise
- Police re-arrest jailbreaker in Ondo State