In a goodwill message issued by his Spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, Alhaji Sulu-Gambari charged Christian faithful to be more committed to the existing peaceful co-existence in the state and beyond.
He stressed that development can only be achieved when inhabitants of a community have common goals and agendas which are driven/pursue with human faces and feelings.
The emir also enjoined them to celebrate with decorum, share their joys with their families, friends and downtroddens in their neighbourhood in order to strengthen the bonds of brotherhood in the society.
He therefore wished them a merry Christmas celebrations and prosperous new year in advance.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Ndudi Elumelu wins PDP Reps ticket for 5th term
- FG imposes new tax on phone-calls to fund healthcare
- Abia Speaker wins PDP’s ticket for House of Reps
- Ali Isa emerges as PDP’s Balanga/Billiri Federal Constituency, Gombe, candidate
- Breaking…..Wahab Issa, Mohammed Ajia declared winner of PDP Reps primaries
- Lagos PDP calls for cancellation of primaries
- Commission begins screening of intending Christian pilgrims
- Ortom expresses satisfaction with work on roads, other projects
- 2023 Presidency: Lawan begs Kano to swing in his favour
- I’ll reform education sector if elected president —Lawan