While one is organised by the Yoruba Nation and Biafra agitators, the other is held by a OneNation group on Friday.
The Yoruba Nation and Biafra agitators earlier resumed their protest at the headquarters of the United Nations before moving to the Nigerian embassy.
The agitators, who held placards with various inscriptions, are chanting “UN do something, your silence is killing us’, and ‘help Nigeria to save lives’ among others.
One of the protesters, identified as TJ, said, “We want them to know what Nigeria is all about. UN needs to intervene to rescue the situation.”
Another protester, Omo Oba, said the protest is to show that people are being oppressed in Nigeria.
“This is for all that are oppressed, hungry on the streets of Nigeria, those who want to live a humane lifestyle,” she said.
On their part, the OneNigeria group held placards promoting the activities of Buhari and preaching unity in Nigeria.
- Why I stripped naked to pray for Tinubu’ victory– Olaiya Igwe
- Labour Party suspends Arabambi over anti-party activities
- Asake apologizes for appearance at Birmingham shpw
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution