Nigerians have dragged controversial actress, Destiny Etiko to pieces over her choice of outfit to an official visit to the governor of Kogi state, Yahaya Bello.
The actress who recently paid the governor a visit donned an extremely clingy jumpsuit which perfectly sat on her curvy body.
Taking to her verified page to share photos from the visit, the actress wrote, “HIS EXCELLENCY
YAHAYA ADOZA BELLO ✊ God bless u more for the Warm reception sir 🙌🏼, Thanks KOGI❤️✨ WORLDWIDE”.
Destiny who definitely knew she would be dragged over the post by social media judges, turned off the comment on the photos with the governor.
However, this did not stop the custodian of culture and mobile police, as they trooped to another post on her page to slam her for restricting them from commenting on the photo with Yahaya Bello. They also accussed her of intentionally trying to seduce the governor with the outfit she wore to his office.
@meandmy_siskitchen wrote, “U went to seduce the governor abi olosho”
@_tarek_001 wrote, “I no understand why u go hide comment of that pic u and that yeye governor?”
@ace_odogwu wrote, “You locked the comment section on your previous post because you don’t want to hear the truth. Na part of the hard work you dey in to be that. Market seller”
“This @destinyetikoofficial of a girl no get sense. So for your mind now, that rubbish wey u wear go see a whole governor good for your eyes? Out of all the cloths in your closet, na that rubbish hungry you to wear abi? I dey shame for your shame aswear 🙈.
“Just be disgracing we Igbos upandan. The sense wey you suppose get you don take am grow ass. Tuehhhh 🤮🤮. If you were so confident,then why disable the comment? Oya run go block me, I kukuma know say una no like hu dey tell una the bitter truth. Not a fan & will NEVER be”.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency
- Senate urges FG to protect shorelines at Bayelsa communities
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption