Popular Nollywood actress and mother of four, Mercy Johnson has revealed that she speaks seven languages fluently.
The actress made this revelation in a recent video which she shared on her Instagram page while she enjoyed alone time with her husband.
In the video the couple were spotted rocking matching shirts and played in front of the camera, when Mercy bragged about her ability to speak seven different languages.
Sharing the video she wrote, “My wahala ehhh..I actually speak 7 languages fluently…”
Watch video below,
This is coming after the award-winning actress, Mercy Johnson-Okojie was filmed speaking Yoruba fluently to the surprise of fans who were not aware that she is bilingual.
The Kogi-born actress is famous for her role in Nollywood English movies and it was quite shocking to many to see her speaking the indigenous language.
In the video, the mother-of-four was spotted in a lovely red and blue dress that displayed her curvaceous figure while being photographed.
The photographer told her to catwalk in her gold high heeled shoes, but it appeared the actress wasn’t comfortable as she stumbled a bit before regaining her balance.
However, what caught the attention of fans, asides her ravishing beauty, was when she was heard joking with her photographer in Yoruba language.
- SAD…. Ilorin-born varsity don, Sulyman Gurumoh is dead
- BREAKING…Dogara dumps APC for PDP
- Adeleke commences salary payment, vows to restore good governance
- Ronaldo signs £173m deal with Al-Nassr
- Zenith Bank wins Bank of the Year
- Late Onijagbo was a great servant of God— Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Emir of Ilorin mourns late Onijagbo, Oba Fagbemi
- I’m thinking of getting married for sex, says Juliana Olayode
- DMO raises concern over Nigeria’s debt
- BREAKING…Yoruba King, Onijagbo of Ijagbo dies