The Group Managing Director/CEO of KAM Holding Ltd, Dr. Kamoru Yusuf, has described the emergence of Dr. Ken Opara, as the new President and Chairman of Council of Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria, (CIBN) has well deserving.
He noted that the exceptional qualities of Dr. Opara as a seasoned financial expert with track records of achievements which spanned over many years, are highly encouraging.
According to him, “I congratulate my brother, Dr. Ken Opara, as he becomes the President and Chairman of the prestigious Chartered Institute Of Bankers of Nigeria, (CIBN). There is no doubt that your hardwork, resilience, patriotism, humility and excellence have taken you this far in your career as a Banker.
“I am confident that you will use your leadership skills and team-work spirit to take the CIBN to another level for the good of our dear nation and humanity at large.”
- Media Watch Group Carpets Security Agencies Over ‘State Of The Nation’
- FG developed Lagos, not Tinubu– Atiku
- Chatham House: Atiku group berates Tinubu’s conduct
- Chatham House: Tinubu clarifies his age, paternity
- Why Gov Abdulrazaq will secure second term– Commissioner
- SAD…. Ilorin-born varsity don, Sulyman Gurumoh is dead
- BREAKING…Dogara dumps APC for PDP
- Adeleke commences salary payment, vows to restore good governance
- Ronaldo signs £173m deal with Al-Nassr
- Zenith Bank wins Bank of the Year