The Group Managing Director/CEO of KAM Holding Ltd, Dr. Kamoru Yusuf, has described the emergence of Dr. Ken Opara, as the new President and Chairman of Council of Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria, (CIBN) has well deserving.
He noted that the exceptional qualities of Dr. Opara as a seasoned financial expert with track records of achievements which spanned over many years, are highly encouraging.
According to him, “I congratulate my brother, Dr. Ken Opara, as he becomes the President and Chairman of the prestigious Chartered Institute Of Bankers of Nigeria, (CIBN). There is no doubt that your hardwork, resilience, patriotism, humility and excellence have taken you this far in your career as a Banker.
“I am confident that you will use your leadership skills and team-work spirit to take the CIBN to another level for the good of our dear nation and humanity at large.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- FAAN inaugurates App for airport taxi
- LASU aims to become best varsity in W’Africa — VC
- Poverty not for any true child of God— RCCG Pastor
- Tinubu was never a minister, Osinbajo was commissioner when I was Speaker— Amaechi
- With your support, I will win – Tinubu tells Bauchi delegates
- Why Kano APC Delegates Should Vote Me — Amaechi
- APC Governorship aspirant resigns from party
- Court sentences 27yr-old student for illicit drug trafficking
- Breaking….. Buhari orders embattled Accountant-General’s suspension
- Deborah: Stop escalation of jungle justice across Nigeria, govt urged