Campaigns for the 2023 general elections have begun in earnest, the member representing the good people of Ikwuano/Umuahia North/Umuahia South Federal Constituency, Rep. Sam Onuigbo, seeking to be elected as the Senator representing Abia Central Senatorial District has pledged to focus his mandate on Development and wellbeing of the people of his Constituency and Nigeria at large.
Rep. Onuigbo disclosed this today in Abuja while speaking to some journalists while celebrating his victory in the Court as the Legal Aspirant of Abia Central Senatorial seat.
Onuigbo explained that the campaign will focus on issues and not persons and true to his laser-focused way of doing things, will seek to highlight what he has been able to achieve as a representative of the people of Ikwuano/Umuahia, which is the type of representation he seeks to replicate for the entire Abia Central Senatorial District.
He note that his representation is framed by the EAR ideology— effectiveness, accessibility, and responsiveness to the legitimate needs of his constituents.
“we will highlight Rep. Onuigbo’s representation for the people of Ikwuano/Umuahia North/ Umuahia South Federal Constituency under the following broad categories:
Trade and investment
Human capital development
Youth and sports
Global efforts for local impacts.
He therefore urged the people to be creative in thinking so as to make the right decision in selecting a good leader for the Country.
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note
- Buhari speaks on new naira notes redesign amidst hardships
- NPC boss warns against extortion from applicants
- Tribunal judgement: I have faith in judiciary – Gov. Adeleke
- PoS surcharge: Operators allege bank officials sell cash to them
- Oyo Governor, Makinde Suspends Campaign Activities Over Fuel, Naira Crisis