This was made known by the state police public relations officer SP Muhammad Shehu while addressing Newsmen at the command headquarters in Gusau on Saturday.
According to him, five bandits were also neutralised during the operations in four different attacks, and that many bandits suffered heavy casualties.
He further added that many informants to the bandits were arrested, investigated and prosecuted.
Shehu also stated that, over 200 kidnapped victims were rescued at various locations, debriefed and reunited with their families.
On the achievements of other security agencies in the state within the last one month, SP Muhammd Shehu revealed that the command had arrested and recovered over 47 mostly bandits collaborators in different locations across Zamfara state.
He added that all the suspect have confessed to their crimes to the command and after intensive interrogations by the command, the suspects will soon be charge to court.
- Society for Peace Holds 16th Annual Conference Nov. 30
- If you think migrating legally is good for you, go– Femi Adesina
- Lagos 2023: Two guber candidates step down for Jandor
- Housewife, 20, arrested for allegedly killing her co-wife with pestle in Bauchi
- Buhari’s in-law, Sha’aban resigns from APC
- Unilorin ASUU protest alleged casualisation of intellectual workers
- Tinubu will run an all-inclusive government, says PCC
- London museum returns looted Benin bronzes to Nigeria
- Fire guts 150 shops in Kachako Market in Kano State
- 2023 Election: INEC won’t allow PVC collection by proxy