This was made known by the state police public relations officer SP Muhammad Shehu while addressing Newsmen at the command headquarters in Gusau on Saturday.
According to him, five bandits were also neutralised during the operations in four different attacks, and that many bandits suffered heavy casualties.
He further added that many informants to the bandits were arrested, investigated and prosecuted.
Shehu also stated that, over 200 kidnapped victims were rescued at various locations, debriefed and reunited with their families.
On the achievements of other security agencies in the state within the last one month, SP Muhammd Shehu revealed that the command had arrested and recovered over 47 mostly bandits collaborators in different locations across Zamfara state.
He added that all the suspect have confessed to their crimes to the command and after intensive interrogations by the command, the suspects will soon be charge to court.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- FRSC warns motorists against impatience on Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway
- Monkeypox infection outbreak in UK, Germany, others
- 2023: Amaechi arrives Kwara, visits Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Defence Minister salutes Nigerian Airforce at 58 (PHOTOS)
- Zamfara Gov, Bello Matawalle urges traditional rulers to tackle insecurity
- 2023: Kogi delegates shock Ameachi after requesting Yahaya Bello to stepdown ambition
- KWACCIMA collaborates with EFCC for corrupt-free business environment
- NCoS Controller advises officers to show good character, be dedicated
- Education, short road to peace, freedom—NIREC
- Cultist suspect who killed to gain promotion, women, others remanded in prison