’90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After?’ star Angela Deem has narrated how devastating it was upon learning that her mother, Glenda Faye Standridge was hospitalized in the United States just hours after she tied the knot with husband Michael Ilesanmi in Nigeria.
Angela received a phone call from her daughter Skyla about her mother’s hospitalization just after leaving a local bar with her husband Ilesanmi to enjoy their wedding night.
She said in an emotional selfie video;
“All I can understand [from] what she’s saying is Grandma, my mom, is unresponsive and an ambulance is there. So, I won’t know no more until Skyla calls me and at this point, I can’t get a hold of her. I don’t know. I don’t know.”
The next message on the screen read: “An hour later, Skyla updated Angela that her mother is at the hospital in the ICU.”
Angela further said;
“It’s driving me crazy, I wish I could leave tonight but I can’t. And it’s upsetting to me that I can’t go. So, I’m trying to get a plane to get to the states because we don’t know the condition of my mother and all I know is she can not be there when I get back.”
Though the Sunday, September 13 episode ended on a cliffhanger, it seems like Angela was able to make it back to the United States before her mother’s death.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)