Idris Elba reveals he and Sabrina Dhowre have welcomed a baby boy
The 48-year-old British actor confirmed to ET Canada that he and the Somali model are now proud parents to a baby boy, while promoting his new film, Concrete Cowboy, at the Toronto International Film Festival on Sunday, September 13.
“So, it really resonates with me, I’m a father of two boys, and definitely I can’t wait for my youngest to see this film,” Idris said but didn’t reveal the child’s name.
Idris is also a father to 18-year-old daughter Isan and 6-year-old son Winston from previous relationships.
Idris and Sabrina who first began dating around March 2017, got engaged in 2018 before tying the knot in 2019.
- Emir of Bauchi’s brother found dead
- PHOTO NEWS: FG empowers women in Kebbi
- Gov. Adeleke reacts to tribunal’s judgement, vows to appeal
- BREAKING….Ademola Adeleke sacked as Osun Governor
- Kebbi assembly deputy speaker, 5 other resign appointments
- Adamawa guber candidate dies
- Lawyer sues CBN, seeks extension of deadline for old naira notes
- CBN unveils domestic card to strengthen payments system
- SHOCKING… Governor loses son
- Banks in Ogun applauded over circulation of new naira notes