Nollywood actor, Williams Uchemba whose wedding was the talk of town weeks ago has taken to his verified Instagram page to share his honeymoon photos.
Williams Uchemba honeymoon
The couple tied the knot in November this year and are currently on their honeymoon at an undisclosed location.
The comic-actor joined the Twitter trend of “My view” and “Her view”, as he shared a photo of his wife and himself with their wedding bands sitting nicely on their fingers.
He shared the photos and wrote,
My View Vs Her view.
See the photos below,
Williams uchemba honeymoon
The comedian/actor recently refuted claims of being homosexual, following gay accusations against him on social media.
A Facebook user in a now deleted post, alleged that the newly married actor is homosexual, and he does not understand “why a man who is strictly into men would pick one innocent woman and marry”.
In a lengthy Facebook post, Williams has denied the allegations, noting that his name is “Williams Uche Mbah” and not “Uche Williams” as portrayed in the man’s write up.
- BREAKING…Dogara dumps APC for PDP
- Adeleke commences salary payment, vows to restore good governance
- Ronaldo signs £173m deal with Al-Nassr
- Zenith Bank wins Bank of the Year
- Late Onijagbo was a great servant of God— Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Emir of Ilorin mourns late Onijagbo, Oba Fagbemi
- I’m thinking of getting married for sex, says Juliana Olayode
- DMO raises concern over Nigeria’s debt
- BREAKING…Yoruba King, Onijagbo of Ijagbo dies
- Commissioner kidnapped in Benue