Popular Nigerian actress, Nse Ikpe Etim has finally revealed why she kept her marriage of eight years off social media.
In an exclusive interview on TVC, the actress who got married to her husband, Clifford Sule in 2013 revealed that she prefers their relationship off prying eyes to avoid unnecessary criticism due to the nature of her job.
“Love makes me keep him away. My life because of my profession as an actress has been criticized and i’ve come to live with him but I don’t want my husband to have that.
It is a personal choice, I want to be selfish with him.
“I do not criticise those who put out their relationship on social media and don’t think mine is perfect. It is not for you to see it’s perfect but I am comfortable with the fact I have something I can call mine and not share with anyone.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment