Another fan of Popular Nigerian cross-dresser, Idris Okuneye, popularly known as Bobrisky, has drawn a tattoo of him on her back.
The die-hard fan identified as Ewatomi Gold took to Instagram to share the video of her getting Bobrisky’s picture tattooed on her back.
Bobrisky, who saw Ewatomi’s post and has taken to his official social media page to react to the fan love.
It is in deed an overwhelming sight for the popular cross-dresser, as this is the third time he is getting tattooed by his die-hard fans.
Sharing the video of Ewatomi flaunting a tattoo of him boldly drawn on her back, Bobrisky attached crying emojis to show how emotional he was moment he saw the post.
Bob wrote; “Haaaaa, I’m short of words.”
Watch the video below;
- NUJ recognises Osoba, Dokpesi, others as icons in media industry
- Newly redesigned Naira now in banks, ready for issuance – Emefiele
- FG develops renewable energy policy to add 30,000MW of electricity
- Buhari congratulates ex-Minister of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma at 85
- Buhari celebrates renowned scholar, Prof. Umaru Shehu at 92
- CBN’s cash withdrawal policy’ll enhance financial inclusion – Expert
- DSS, oil marketers set to clear petrol queues in 48 hours
- FG gives update on Ajaokuta Steel resuscitation, legal tussle
- Ex-CAN President, Ayo Oritsejafor’s marriage crashes
- BREAKING…CBN begins distribution of redesigned naira notes to banks