Adamawa: PDP boys not like Obidients – Charly Boy reacts yo Fintiri’s victory
Veteran Nigerian singer and activist, Charles Oputa, AKA Charlyboy has reacted to the declaration of Adamawa State Governor, Ahmadu Fintiri, as the winner of the State gubernatorial election.
The Collation of Officer of the State, Mele Lamido, who announced the result said that Fintiri polled 430,861 votes to defeat Binani, who got 398,788 votes.
Recall that the Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC) in Adamawa State had illegally announced Aisha Binani as the winner of the supplementary election on Sunday.
This led to the suspension of the REC and the collation process.
Reacting, Charyboy said Obidients speak out against tyranny irrespective of the party involved.
He wrote on Twitter: ”Obidients are calling out Binani and APC’s rigging ooo. Not that they even have an *LP* candidate running ooo.
By now, people should know that Obidients are allergic to rigging.
It doesn’t have to benefit them, before they speak truth to power! They speak against tyranny irrespective of whom it is thrown at!
”PDP boys and girls can never be like Obidients. An average *Obidient* is a well meaning Nigerian.
“All of them usually fume and wage war against *”injustice* regardless of where it’s coming from. Go and Verify.”
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Senate amends ICPC Act, slams 2yr imprisonment on false petitioners
- FG roads: NASS approves Buhari’s request of N16.7bn refund to Borno
- Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer To Tinubu: Don’t inherit Buhari’s hostility
- Adegoke’s Murder: Court sentences Adedoyin to death
- Gov Otti reveals plan to recruit 5,000 teachers in Abia
- 10th NASS: Igbo Senate Presidency still alive, says Kalu
- Court sentences Rahmon Adedoyin, 3 others to death
- DSS’ Siege on Our Lagos Office Shocking – EFCC
- Fuel scarcity: KWSG to revoke CoO of erring filling stations
- Gov Abba Yusuf issues executive order to probe Ganduje