Ekiti State Governor, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, has expressed his condolences on the death of Pastor Dare Adeboye, son of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye.
The Governor described the death of Pastor Adeboye’s son as an unfortunate development which has inflicted a wound in the hearts of family members in particular, the Christian community, all lovers of Adeboye and Nigerians in their millions.
Dr. Fayemi in a condolence message, described Pastor Dare as a vibrant young man and committed minister in God’s vineyard who trod the righteous path being trodden by his parents.
The Governor urged Pastor Adeboye and wife to remain strong in faith in the trying time and rely on God who assuages grief.
“Our heartfelt condolences to Baba and Mama Adeboye, and the entire members of the RCCG worldwide. May the Lord heal the wound and uphold them”
“We urge them to be consoled by the fact that their departed son made an impact in his short years of existence and is resting in the blossom of the Lord.
“May God grant the entire Adeboye family, RCCG congregation the fortitude and equanimity to bear the irreparable loss”, he added.
- Private sector impressed as Gov AbdulRazaq declares open 10th Kwara Trade Fair
- Emefiele’s Naira redesign ran farmers bankrupt – FG
- Let’s use media to fight drug, internet fraud- Akogun
- UNILORIN Don canvasses creation of National Examination Malpractices Board
- UNILORIN emerges 9th in global ranking for Int’l students
- Kwara garment factory will be largest in West Africa at full capacity–MD
- WRITERS MOURN DEATH OF VETERAN POET, ỌLÁŃREWAJÚ ADÉPOJÙ
- Powerful Nigerian poet and author, Olarewaju Adepoju dies at 83
- Veteran NTA news caster, Aisha Bello Mustapha is dead
- Kwara Gov directs distribution of 20,000 50kg bags of maize*