Ekiti State Governor, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, has expressed his condolences on the death of Pastor Dare Adeboye, son of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye.
The Governor described the death of Pastor Adeboye’s son as an unfortunate development which has inflicted a wound in the hearts of family members in particular, the Christian community, all lovers of Adeboye and Nigerians in their millions.
Dr. Fayemi in a condolence message, described Pastor Dare as a vibrant young man and committed minister in God’s vineyard who trod the righteous path being trodden by his parents.
The Governor urged Pastor Adeboye and wife to remain strong in faith in the trying time and rely on God who assuages grief.
“Our heartfelt condolences to Baba and Mama Adeboye, and the entire members of the RCCG worldwide. May the Lord heal the wound and uphold them”
“We urge them to be consoled by the fact that their departed son made an impact in his short years of existence and is resting in the blossom of the Lord.
“May God grant the entire Adeboye family, RCCG congregation the fortitude and equanimity to bear the irreparable loss”, he added.
- 2023 election about competence, not religion– Tinubu Group
- 2023: Osinbajo group endorses Tinubu, receives APC letter of recognition
- Kwara Govt converts Ilorin General Hospital to teaching hospital
- I won’t forget Nigerians if elected, Tinubu vows
- Spectrum Auction will democratize broadband for Nigerians — Danbatta
- Olam, Kwara Govt treat communities on tropical diseases
- Presidential rally: Tinubu’s supporters besiege Teslim Balogun Stadium, Lagos
- Court fines PRP’s presidential candidate, Kola Abiola, for late documents filing
- Two FRSC officers crushed to death by truck in Akwa Ibom
- World cup: Host country Qatar eliminated