No fewer than six persons have been abducted by armed bandits in Gurin, a border community with Cameroon in Fufore Local Government Area in Adamawa State.
Residents revealed that a group of armed men thronged the village in the morning and took six young men.
But while residents claimed six persons were abducted, the police said it was three, but confirming the incident, the spokesman for Adamawa State Police Command, Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), Sulaiman Nguroje said the attackers initially abducted four persons but freed one of them to take the information home.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Buhari makes last budget presentation as president
- Nigeria needs increased budgetary allocation to make headway in pursuit for Universal Health Coverage—Fayemi
- FG declares Monday Oct. 10 as public holiday
- 2023: Be careful of politicians’ craftiness– Don warns journalists
- Kogi Assembly seals Dangote Cement factory
- Kwara NUJ holds Ilorin NBA in friendly match to mark 2022 Press week
- Google announces first Cloud Region in Africa
- Kaduna CP warns against extra judicial killings
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget