A statement issued on Thursday in Lagos by Lt.-Col. Olaniyi Osoba, said the Army division had commenced investigation into the incident.
“We are looking into the matter to fully ascertain what transpired and will get those involved and investigate the matter.
“Thereafter, necessary action will be taken,” Osoba, who is the 81 Division spokesman said.
- INEC investigates viral video of extortion during PVCs collection in Enugu
- Buhari inaugurates 10mw solar plant in Kano State
- Court remands woman for pouring hot water on her co-wife in Kwara
- UNA-USA Ambassador, Lady Tee Thompson applauds KAM Holding for promoting SDGs
- Why I am not allocating land in FCT – Minister
- Nigeria records 244 confirmed cases of Lassa fever, 37 deaths in 16 states and FCT
- 2023: Kwara Hausa/Fulani community adopts NNPP guber candidate
- LASU Senate elects Omobitan new Deputy VC
- Abuja /Kaduna train to resume operations on Tuesday
- Diezani drags EFCC to court to recover seized assets