Former Arsenal star, Charlie Nicholas, has urged manager, Mikel Arteta, to get rid of three Gunners players this summer transfer window.
The players are Mesut Ozil, Sokratis and Shkodran Mustafi.
Nicholas said this ahead of Arsenal’s FA Cup final clash against Chelsea on Saturday at Wembley Stadium.
Speaking on Sky Sports, Nicholas said: “Some players need moving out of the door, Mesut Ozil, Sokratis, Mustafi.
“These players have to move on, and Arsenal needs to freshen things up.
“The defence is key to the rebuild. They have been rebuilding for seven, eight years.
“This period, in particular, has been awful for Arsenal fans, but I think Mikel Arteta knows the right path to take.”
- PHOTO NEWS: Reception in honour A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN in Abuja
- Adeleke suspends Osun election commission chair, members
- A.B. Sulu-Gambari SAN: Celebrating A Prince In The Silk (PHOTOS)
- HND holders to be employed as assistant lecturers in polytechnics – NBTE
- Naira notes redesign’ll control inflation in Nigeria — Don
- Adeleke directs heads of LGAs to take over from sacked council chairmen
- My son will play for Super Eagles – Oliseh
- Man jailed one year for possessing 101 PVCs in Sokoto
- PVCs, ballot boxes, destroyed after an attack on Ebonyi INEC office
- Gov. Adeleke appoints Chief of Staff, SSG, CPS