An autopsy report which has been made public, has revealed that Sylvester Oromoni died from ‘acute lung injury from chemical intoxication in a background of blunt force’.
Recall that report of the Dowen College student’s death after allegedly being bullied by his seniors in the Lagos school, led to an outcry including high profile reactions weeks ago, as many demanded for justice.
The autopsy report signed off by one Dr Clement Vhriterhire, revealed that the late student had a scalded upper lip, bruised flanks/back, acute gastric erosion, acute lung injury, cerebral oedema with raised intra-cranial pressure and enlarged liver.
- Election: Close down institutions, allow students vote– Reps to FG
- ICPC re-arrests former JAMB registrar Dibu Ojerinde
- Kwara Assembly approves extension of Acting Auditor-General’s tenure
- Ex-JAMB registrar opened fictitious accounts to conceal his identity– Witness
- No attempt to create conflict between Tinubu, Buhari will succeed – APC
- Lubcon bags West Africa’s best lubricant of year
- NYSC gets 8 new directors, promotes 1,123 others
- Senate confirms ex-I-G Arase as Chairman, Police Service Commission
- Bank customers decry scarcity of new Naira notes at ATMs, POS
- Senate suspends plenary till Feb. 28