ROYAL NEWS reports that the CAN chairman died early Saturday (today).
In a condolence message issued by his Spokesman Rafiu Ajakaye, the Kwara State Governor, Mallam AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq, said: “It is indeed a painful exit of a prominent clergy who devoted his entire life to the service of God and humanity.
“He would be missed as a cerebral clergyman known for his pursuit of peace and love for all.”
“My profound condolences go to his immediate family, the Catholic family, and the entire Christendom in Kwara State on this sad loss. May the Good Lord grant him rest and comfort the family and the community he left behind.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- NBC revokes licences of Ray Power FM, Silverbird TV, 50 other stations
- Nigerian Govt to block access to online loan firms
- No short shelf doses of COVID-19 vaccines in Nigeria — FG
- NiMet predicts 3-day rains, thunderstorms from Friday
- Emirates suspends flights to, from Nigeria
- Flight tickets skyrocket as aviation fuel hits N903
- PDP constitutes caretaker committee for Osun
- Osun Guber: Court strikes out suit against Ademola Adeleke
- Strike: Federal Govt’s offer miserable — ASUU
- Poultry farmers lament high cost of raw material