The newly appointed Permanent Secretary of the Federal Ministry Defence, Alhaji Babangida Hussaini, has assumed duties with a pledge to ensure a robust working relationship among the entire staff towards achieving more for the nation.
A graduate of the prestigious Nigeria Defence Academy, (NDA) Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Federal College of Arts and Sciences, Suleja, Government Secondary School, Kazaure and Kudu Primary School, Kazaure, the new Permanent Secretary was until his appointment the Director Special Project at the Federal Ministry of Works and Housing.
This is contained in a statement issued by the Special Assistant on Media and Publicity to the Minister for Defence, Mallam Mohammed AbdulKadri, on Wednesday.
He noted that, “Alhaji Babangida Hussaini, a seasoned administrator and technocrat has assumed office as the new Permanent Secretary of the Defence Ministry. He replaced Alhaji Sabi’u Zakari who retired from the service recently.
“Babangida Hussaini is an expert in administrative affairs, educational planning, community development service delivery, policies and startegic matters, human resources development plans and capacity building among other sterling qualities. His work experience spans across various Non-Governmental Organizations, International donor agencies, government ministries, agencies and parastatals.”
The statement further stressed that, “Babangida Hussaini has attended many conferences, workshops and seminars both locally and internationally and he has won many honours and awards of merit.”
He however pledged his commitments to work with the Minister for Defence, Gen. Bashir Salihi Magashi, (rtd) in line with President Muhammadu Buhari’s agenda in the fight against insurgency in the country.
- Emir Sulu-Gambari condoles with Etsu Tsaragi over Yahaya’s death
- Breaking….Former Reps member, Yahaya ‘Bulldozer’ is dead
- Court convicts self-acclaimed monarch, ‘Oba Dosunmu’ to 6months jailterm
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Ghali Alaaya over NNPCL’s appointment
- Reps Probe EFCC Over Failed Attempts To Rearrest Emefiele From Prison
- NYSC swears in 2,150 corps members in Kwara
- Ex-Rep member, Alajagusi is dead, Kwara Gov. mourns
- Press Week: All men and women must read this story
- Emir Sulu-Gambari mourns over demise of Sheikh Sha’aban and Baba Buhari
- Kwara Governor Mourns Late Scholar, Muyideen Sha’aban