Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate, Nengi, has revealed when she started smoking weed.
The 22-year-old beauty queen on Thursday, said she started smoking weed when she lost her mum in order for her to get her mind off it.
According to her, weed helps you forget stuff.
Nengi revealed this during a conversation with fellow housemate, Tochi.
“Most people don’t really understand, there are some things that would happen to you that you just need to get your mind off it.
“When I lost my mum, that was when I started smoking weed, because I just want to forget, you know weed helps you forget and stuff.”
She, however, added that she stopped smoking after a while because she had Ulcer.
“Ulcer helped me to stop smoking,” Nengi added.
- Photo News: ROYAL NEWS 10th anniversary, public lecture, book presentation
- Court grants ex-AGF, Adoke permission to celebrate Xmas with family in Dubai
- NJC recommends compulsory retirement of Osun High Court Judge, orders probe into 51 petitions against others
- UNESCO Inscribes Sango Festival in World Heritage List
- TESCOM: 7, 241 Oyo Teachers, Non-Teaching Staff Write 2022 Promotion Exams
- FG promotes 30 directorate cadre, others in Police Affairs Ministry
- 2024 budget: Army mulls unmanned aerial vehicle command
- Alleged Abduction: EFCC, DSS Risk Contempt Proceedings In Court Over Emefiele
- Senate frowns as NCoS feeds dogs better than inmates
- NAPTIP laments tracking machine as woman sells 120 children