Big Brother Naija season 6 housemate, Hazel Onou better known as Whitemoney, has revealed God gave him the name ‘whitemoney’ in a dream.
The 29-year-old business man who appears to be one of the viewer’s favorite, in a conversation with Queen noted that his stage name on the show was given to him by God.
Queen had asked him what motivated the name, ‘Whitemoney’ and in response he said, “I didn’t give myself that name. It was given to me by God”.
According to him, he prayed to God for a name that would standout and God answered his prayer by putting the name in his heart while he slept.
“I prayed for it. I woke up with it in my mouth. Believe it or not, that’s the truth. If I tell people, they may not believe me. So I just say people gave me Whitemoney. I prayed that I needed a name that would stand out; a name that would cause controversy.” He added.
- Wike donates N70million to families of three slain police officers
- TUC calls on FG to solve naira, fuel crises
- Petrol scarcity to end in one week– NNPC
- Lagos PDP mourns as deputy governorship candidate loses mum
- Plateau Govt hands over 32 missionary schools to original owners
- AMAZING…. Ohanaeze Ndigbo finally reveals candidates to support during elections
- Why I’m supporting Tinubu, AbdulRazaq— Latinwo
- INEC has no business with MC Olumo, but park managers– REC
- Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira scarcity
- Opposition behind naira frustration– Lai Mohammed