Big Brother Naija season 6 housemate, Hazel Onou better known as Whitemoney, has revealed God gave him the name ‘whitemoney’ in a dream.
The 29-year-old business man who appears to be one of the viewer’s favorite, in a conversation with Queen noted that his stage name on the show was given to him by God.
Queen had asked him what motivated the name, ‘Whitemoney’ and in response he said, “I didn’t give myself that name. It was given to me by God”.
According to him, he prayed to God for a name that would standout and God answered his prayer by putting the name in his heart while he slept.
“I prayed for it. I woke up with it in my mouth. Believe it or not, that’s the truth. If I tell people, they may not believe me. So I just say people gave me Whitemoney. I prayed that I needed a name that would stand out; a name that would cause controversy.” He added.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide