Former Big Brother Naija ”Shine Ya Eye” housemate, Kayvee who had to withdraw after spending only a few days on the show due to medical reasons has returned to social media in a new video to announce his recovery.
Kayvee with real name, Ololade Gbolahan was voluntarily withdrawn from the reality TV show on Monday, August 16, on medical grounds.
In a new video shared on his official Instagram page, the lively photographer who said his withdrawal from the reality show was “unfortunate”, shared that he is now back, better and stronger this time around.
In his video, the thanks the organizers, his fans and Nigerians for their love, support, prayers, calls and words of encouragement.
In his words,
“Thank you so much for the love, messages, calls, prayers, support. I sincerely appreciate these things. I never knew or imagined that I was this loved. it feels so unreal.
“The event that led to my exit from the Big Brother house was unfortunate, but I’m comforted by the love and support shown to me. well, I feel really grateful for that. now I’m back better, stronger, ready to take the bull by its horn.
“I look forward to interacting with you all via my Instagram live and media rounds. Details coming soon”.
Watch him speak,
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG
- Angry youths set ablaze Iree Oba’s Palace in Osun
- Oyetola left N76bn debt, says Osun Govt
- Gov Ademola frowns at delay in Nov salary, issues ultimatum
- Buhari says Govs are stealing local govt funds
- Kanye West gives Kim Kardashian huge divorce parting gift
- 2023: INEC takes delivery of last batch of PVCs in Edo
- Ex-VC, Prof. Magaji Garba sentenced to 35 years in prison
- Mavin Records’ “Overloading (Overdose)”, most trending 2022 YouTube music video
- Four feared dead in accident involving Gov. Fintiri’s convoy