Big Brother Naija season 6 housemate, Boma and Maria had an heated verbal exchange last night after light out.
Boma who was Maria’s deputy when she was the Head of House last week spent the night on Angels bed last night. However, after light out the duo continued gisting and laughing out loud while the other housemates were trying to sleep.
Maria claimed she couldn’t sleep because of their noise and angrily told them to stop talking or Boma takes Angel to his room to continue their discussion there.
Boma who wasn’t having any of it in response lashed out at Maria reminding her that Big Brother’s house is not her father’s house.
Watch video below,
Meanwhile, Maria seems as though she is upset for being nominated for possible eviction this coming Sunday as she angrily rejected Liquorose’s offer to see a movie in the executive lounge.
Before the nominations for evictions was made, Biggie had rewarded Liquorose for wining the HOH challenge for the fifth week.
He told her to choose 4 housemates to join her in the executive lounge for a movie night.
Liquorose chose Tega, Emmanuel, WhiteMoney, and Maria.
But unfortunately for the current Head of House, Maria rejected her offer.
According to Maria, she’s not going to watch movies with people she doesn’t want to be around with.
- Court fines PRP’s presidential candidate, Kola Abiola, for late documents filing
- Two FRSC officers crushed to death by truck in Akwa Ibom
- World cup: Host country Qatar eliminated
- How pastors treWe both wept when Sammie Okposo told me how pastors treated him – Apostle Suleman
- My presidential ambition is for Nigeria’s future– Peter Obi
- PDP reschedules campaign flag off in Nasarawa over police permit
- UniAbuja ASUU protest unpaid salaries
- Unilorin V-C extols Prof. Gambari’s virtues @ 78
- EFCC secures 3,328 convictions in 11 months – Chairman
- Buhari condoles with family of Gospel Musician, Sammie Okposo