A Non-Government Organisation, Threshold of Hope Foundation has felicitate with the Group Managing Director of KAM Holding Limited, Dr. Kamoru Yusuf, as he celebrates his birthday today.
The Director of Operations of the Foundation, Damilola Yusuf, in a goodwill message signed on Wednesday said: “the celebrant represents the humanitarian services rendered by the Foundation to the members of the public.”
She noted that as an hardworking and patriotic Nigerian, the KAM Holding boss has touched so many lives through direct and indirect job creation, provision of empowerment and supports for the less privileged in the society.
The goodwill message also chronicled some of the achievements of the celebrant towards nation building as unprecedented and encouraging stressing that, “We are proud of you and will always identify with you in your efforts towards promoting love, unity and prosperity in Nigeria and beyond.”
She however assured Nigerians that the founsarion will continue to show care and supports for the wellbeing of widows, orphans and vulnerable in the society. READ ALSO:Nigerian governor promises to pay workers above N30,000 minimum wage
The statement therefore pray God to grant the celebrant sound health and God’s guidance always .
- Kwara assembly applauds KWASACA over projects
- Buhari seeks Senate’s approval of 6 Executive Bills
- Convicted Yahoo Yahoo boy masterminds $100million deal from prison custody
- EFCC jails another 5 internet fraudsters in Ilorin (PHOTOS)
- SAD…AbdulRazaq mourns as KWASU loses lecturer, student in auto crash
- Hate Speech Bill: Death penalty, other punitive terms open to amendments
- Imbibe spirit of sportsmanship, ex-PDP aspirant, Igali tells Bayelsa gov-elect
- No going back on Hate Speech Bill, says sponsor
- UNILORIN, AL-Hikmah varsities’ best graduating students to bag Gbenga Power Foundation scholarships
- Lawan rejoices with APC, Kogi, Bayelsa governors-elect