By Arowona Abdulazeez
Success is neither for the swifter nor the strong, rather, achievementss and sustainable championship move with hard work, sincerity of purpose, fervent prayers and firm uphold of trust in God.
As Nigeria marked her 59 years anniversary of nationhood some 16 days ago, as an independent country from the British colonialists on 1st October 2019, another patriotic Nigerian, nationalist of repute, renown industrialist, philanthropist par excellence, a bridge-builder, fabricator and innovator, a family man, community leader, devout religious fellow, an advocate of humility, a global citizen with strong passion for equality, fairness and justice is up for celebration today. READ ALSO:Breaking…KAMWIRE CEO emerges as new Chairman of Basic Metal
He is Kamoru Yusuf, he was born over five decades ago and he has went through all the rudiments of life (within the ambits of the law) to become a renown industrialist with business connections globally.
KAMWIRE as popularly called has his business investments deeply rooted in Nigeria with expansions across Asia continent, wherein many associates and partners are all over the world. His major area of concern is Iron and Steel Products which is one of the bedrocks of Nigeria’s economy.
His business activities spans close to three decades, providing employments opportunities for teeming Nigerians and expatriates, contributing tremendously to the nation’s Internally Generated Revenue, (IGR), providing Community Development Services, supporting Corporate and Government agencies as well as embarking on continuous industrial expansion for the benefit of nation and humanity at large.
Although, it is a truism that kings are born and not made by human-being, but Kamoru’s case further confirmed that his birth and existence in life vis a vis business development, has the endorsement, involvement and existence of God therein being a leading indigenous Steel manufacturer in Nigeria despite all odds/ economic challenges.
A multi-award recipient, the celebrant is;
- Member of the Nigeria Industrial Policy and Competitiveness Advisory Council (Presidency)
- Member of Governing Board of the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
- Member of Governing Board of National Metallurgical Development Centre
- Member of National Council of Manufacturers Association of Nigeria, (MAN)
- Chairman of Manufacturers Association of Nigeria Kwara/Kogi Chapter
- Chairman of Basic Metal, Iron and Steel Manufacturers
- Chairman of Galvanized Iron and Steel Manufacturers Association, (GISMA)
- Fellow Chemical Society of Nigeria, (FCSN)
- Fellow Metallurgical Society of Nigeria, (FMSN)
- President/Chief Executive Officer of KAM Holding worldwide.
He is on rescue mission of the masses from sorrow and wilderness of economic misfortune, a rare gem, a man with colossus and unprecedented success stories, unique asset of Africa, a quintessential and detribalized Nigerian. READ ALSO:Breaking…KAMWIRE CEO emerges as new Chairman of Basic Metal
He is no doubt, a ‘Philosopher King’ an entrepreneur who single handedly established KAM industry from a mere business to become an organization and finally to become a global institution of repute with strong pillars for sustainable growth and development.
Kamoru dislikes laziness, fraudulent acts and indolence with crude passion with no apology to anyone no matter highly placed. His language is Nigeria first, Nigeria second, Nigeria third and Nigeria always. He buries all his personal desires and prides to glorify God and support for the masses through his business investments. His faith in God is strong and always active with lovely family and dedicated workers in his life. READ ALSO:TRIBUTE…. KAMWIRE’s wife, Bolanle still glowing at 50 (VIDEO)
He relates with all his workers like family members and they also enjoy his warmth approaches towards them, not like a boss, rather, like a friend, brother and father to all. Keep the flag flying sir.
May this day bring about renewed God’s favour, kindness, protections, breakthrough, success, preservations, fulfilment, accomplishments and peace of mind to you as you mark another milestone in the annals of your existence on earth today.
Many happy returns sir. Hip! Hip!! Hip!!! … Huraaaaaaaay
Arowona Abdulazeez,writes via email@example.com
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules
- Osun: Adeleke’s emergence as Gov divine– Traditional worshippers
- Aisha Buhari now wears dress meant for 3 people– Solomon Dalung
- A’Ibom YPP Guber Candidate Jailed For 42Yrs
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG
- Angry youths set ablaze Iree Oba’s Palace in Osun
- Oyetola left N76bn debt, says Osun Govt
- Gov Ademola frowns at delay in Nov salary, issues ultimatum