Another prominent Nigerian is dead. He is Justice Dahiru Saleh (rtd).
He was the Judge that annulled the June 12, 1993 presidential election, presumed to have been won by Bashorun M.K.O Abiola.
He has been buried in his hometown, Azare, in Bauchi on Thursday evening.
Until his death, he held the title of “Mutawallen” of Katagum emirate in Bauchi.
He was the Chief Judge of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) High Court.
- Ukraine President Zelensky appoints Oby Ezekwesili as ambassador
- Breaking: Buhari wades into Naira new notes scarcity
- Fuel scarcity worsens, bites harder in FCT
- No new CP in Lagos state, says Police command
- Osun Tribunal: Sanwo-Olu congratulates Oyetola
- New Naira: Tight security at banks against customers’ attack
- Emir of Bauchi’s brother found dead
- PHOTO NEWS: FG empowers women in Kebbi
- Gov. Adeleke reacts to tribunal’s judgement, vows to appeal
- BREAKING….Ademola Adeleke sacked as Osun Governor