Another prominent Nigerian is dead. He is Justice Dahiru Saleh (rtd).
He was the Judge that annulled the June 12, 1993 presidential election, presumed to have been won by Bashorun M.K.O Abiola.
He has been buried in his hometown, Azare, in Bauchi on Thursday evening.
Until his death, he held the title of “Mutawallen” of Katagum emirate in Bauchi.
He was the Chief Judge of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) High Court.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign