Alapansanpa who is also the Danmasani of Ilorin was appointed alongside eight other officers. They are; Engr. Ahmed A. Usman (North Central), Dr. Abdullahi Garba (North West), Engr. Ifeanyi Christian Kamelu (South East), Falola Olakunle Olaoluwa (South West) and Ibok Maurice Okon (South South).
Others according to the memo signed by the Chief of Staff to the President, Professor Ibrahim Gambari, are; ABBA Jayo Muhammed (North East), Mrs. Emontoghan E. Osaisai (Rep. Federal Ministry of Power) and Abdulfatah AbdulSalam (Rep. Federal Ministry of Finance).
In a letter signed by the Permanent Secretary of the Federal Ministry of Power, Chinyeaka C. Oga, dated 26th October, 2020, the appointment with an initial period of three years takes effect from 22nd October, 2020.
ROYAL NEWS however gathered that the board will be inaugurated today.
Contact: [email protected]
- First Bank team visits KAM Holding CEO, Kamoru Yusuf in Ilorin
- After jumping bail, EFCC produces fugitive ex-pension boss Maina in court
- Osun Assembly to work speedily on Bill to protect people living with disabilities
- Sanction contractors who fail to complete projects, FRC advises MDAs
- Children with disabilities most disadvantaged during COVID-19 – UNICEF
- Verdict expected as trial of exiled journalist resumes in Turkey
- FG approves charges on new Lagos-Ibadan rail
- Libyan justice ministry welcomes lifting of travel ban on Gadhafi family members
- Lawyer solicits support for orphanages
- India’s central bank projects faster economic recovery
- News11 months ago
Army approves cigarettes allowance, N20,000 salary increment for soldiers
- Politics1 year ago
Breaking…Kwara assembly suspends 16 LGs chairmen
- Metro8 months ago
BREAKING…. Kwara govt announces total lockdown in Offa
- Education1 year ago
UNILORIN education faculty emerges best in Nigeria
- Politics11 months ago
Gbemi Saraki finally breaks silence, changes political slogan
- Politics1 year ago
Breaking… Kwara governor appoints Yinka Aluko S A Special Duties
- News1 year ago
Sokoto assembly confirms Gov Tambuwal’s 26 comissioner nominees
- Politics2 years ago
Breaking…GOV. ABDULRAZAQ APPOINTS COMMITTEE ON REVIEW OF SALES OF GOVT PROPERTY (See full names)