BREAKING….Buhari gives Danmasani of Ilorin, Suleiman Alapansanpa new appointment
Alapansanpa who is also the Danmasani of Ilorin was appointed alongside eight other officers. They are; Engr. Ahmed A. Usman (North Central), Dr. Abdullahi Garba (North West), Engr. Ifeanyi Christian Kamelu (South East), Falola Olakunle Olaoluwa (South West) and Ibok Maurice Okon (South South).
Others according to the memo signed by the Chief of Staff to the President, Professor Ibrahim Gambari, are; ABBA Jayo Muhammed (North East), Mrs. Emontoghan E. Osaisai (Rep. Federal Ministry of Power) and Abdulfatah AbdulSalam (Rep. Federal Ministry of Finance).
In a letter signed by the Permanent Secretary of the Federal Ministry of Power, Chinyeaka C. Oga, dated 26th October, 2020, the appointment with an initial period of three years takes effect from 22nd October, 2020.
ROYAL NEWS however gathered that the board will be inaugurated today.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Fuel subsidy: Court stops NLC, TUC, others from embarking on strike
- Kwara Gov meets labour leaders on fuel subsidy removal
- Fuel subsidy: Kwara govt. reduces workdays for civil servants
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic announces retirement from football
- NYSC presents court with documents to prove certificate forgery by Peter Mbah
- Reactions trail ‘drop’ in cooking gas price
- Professionalism and Patriotism: Toun Okewale’s achievements speak loudly
- About 490,000 Job Opportunities Awaiting Nigerians Here—NDPB
- Subsidy: Electricity workers to embark on nationwide strike
- Return missing bullet proof jeeps within 5 days– Zamfara Gov tells Matawalle