The National Centre for Disease Control, (NCDC) has confirmed that the coronavirus cases in Nigeria has increased to 151 on Wednesday.
Nine were recorded in Osun State, two in Edo State and one in Ekiti State.
“As at 12:30 pm 1st April there are 151 confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported in Nigeria,” said NCDC.
Nine have been discharged while two deaths have been recorded.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Nigeria needs increased budgetary allocation to make headway in pursuit for Universal Health Coverage—Fayemi
- FG declares Monday Oct. 10 as public holiday
- 2023: Be careful of politicians’ craftiness– Don warns journalists
- Kogi Assembly seals Dangote Cement factory
- Kwara NUJ holds Ilorin NBA in friendly match to mark 2022 Press week
- Google announces first Cloud Region in Africa
- Kaduna CP warns against extra judicial killings
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner