BREAKING…. Nigeria’s coronavirus cases jump to 151
The National Centre for Disease Control, (NCDC) has confirmed that the coronavirus cases in Nigeria has increased to 151 on Wednesday.
Nine were recorded in Osun State, two in Edo State and one in Ekiti State.
“As at 12:30 pm 1st April there are 151 confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported in Nigeria,” said NCDC.
Nine have been discharged while two deaths have been recorded.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Family releases burial arrangements for late AIT/RayPower CEO, Raymond Dokpesi
- Senate rejects controversial Water Resources Bill
- You’ve represented the dynasty excellently, Emir of Ilorin tells Prof. Gambari
- Tinubu gets Senate’s approval to appoint 20 Special Advisers
- EFCC to arraign 20 internet fraudster suspects in Kwara
- NLC, TUC pictures from Aso Rock Villa
- Iyabo Ojo slammed with ₦18M tax by Lagos Govt, she reacts
- Oluremi Tinubu steps into First Lady’s office
- Increase workers minimum wage to N200,000 – TUC tells FG
- Fuel subsidy: Court stops NLC, TUC, others from embarking on strike