The Lagos State Police Command has confirmed that all members of David Adeleke (aka Davido) domestic staff are currently in police custody following the death of his son, Ifeanyi, on Monday.
The command’s spokesperson, Benjamin Hundeyin confirmed this to DAILY POST on Tuesday morning after report of Ifeanyi’s death went viral.
The DMW boss and his fiance, Chioma Rowland were away from the house when the boy drowned in a pool at his father’s house in Banana Island on Monday.
Speaking with DAILY POST on the unfortunate incident, the Lagos PPRO said preliminary investigation is currently ongoing to unravel what led to the boy’s death.
He said, “Domestic staff at Davido’a home have been taken to the station to give their own account of what happened. I wouldn’t call that arrest yet.
“If after they all give their own account of what happened and after preliminary investigations, if anyone of them is found culpable, the person will now be placed under arrest”.
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules
- Osun: Adeleke’s emergence as Gov divine– Traditional worshippers
- Aisha Buhari now wears dress meant for 3 people– Solomon Dalung
- A’Ibom YPP Guber Candidate Jailed For 42Yrs
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG
- Angry youths set ablaze Iree Oba’s Palace in Osun
- Oyetola left N76bn debt, says Osun Govt