President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday approved the redeployment of nine Permanent Secretaries in the Federal Civil Service.
Dr Folasade Yemi-Esan, Head of the Civil Service of the Federation (HOCSF), made this known in a circular she signed and issued in Abuja on Thursday.
The permanent secretaries are: Mr Musa Istifanus, from the Ministry of Communication and Digital Economy to Ministry of Defence and Mr Gabriel Aduda, moving from the Ministry of Youths and Sports Development to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Others are Mr Ernest Umakhihe, Works and Housing to Agriculture and Rural Development and Mr Festus Daudu, from the office of HOCSF to Communication and Digital Economy.
Mr Nebosila Anako was moved from Information and Culture to Youths and Sports Development, while Mr Babangla Hussaini moved from Defence to Works and Housing.
Similarly, Dr Anthonia Ekpa was redeployed from office of the HOCS to Ministry of Women Affairs, while Dr Adaora Anyanwutaku moved from Women Affairs to Information and Culture.
Also, Mr James Sule was redeployed from the office of the HOCSF to Cabinet Affairs Office at the office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (OSGF).
According to the statement, the redeployment takes immediate effect. (NAN)
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules