This was contained in a statement by the party’s National Publicity Secretary, Kola Ologbondiyan on Saturday.
The statement alleged that Buhari lacked the capacity to effectively manage the affairs of the nation, adding that the economy has grown worst.
PDP said it is worried over the level of insecurity ravaging the entire country, stressing that the country is divided under the Buhari-led All Progressives Congress (APC) administration.
The statement laments “the escalated sectional conflicts in various parts of the country; the bloody ethnic clashes currently raging in Ibadan, Oyo State in addition to similar clashes recorded in Benue, Taraba, Kogi, Plateau, Kaduna, Kano as well as other states of the federation.
“Our party grieves that under the anti-democratic and anti-people proclivities of the Buhari-led APC administration, our once thriving country has come under grave tension to the extent that citizens have become nervous, agitated, lost faith in the polity, with individuals, communities, states, and geopolitical zones resorting to self-determination as a way of survival.
According to the opposition party, the Buhari administration lacks fundamental responsibility of government to “guarantee the security, safety of our citizens as well as peaceful co-existence and stability of our nation”.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory