This was contained in a statement by the party’s National Publicity Secretary, Kola Ologbondiyan on Saturday.
The statement alleged that Buhari lacked the capacity to effectively manage the affairs of the nation, adding that the economy has grown worst.
PDP said it is worried over the level of insecurity ravaging the entire country, stressing that the country is divided under the Buhari-led All Progressives Congress (APC) administration.
The statement laments “the escalated sectional conflicts in various parts of the country; the bloody ethnic clashes currently raging in Ibadan, Oyo State in addition to similar clashes recorded in Benue, Taraba, Kogi, Plateau, Kaduna, Kano as well as other states of the federation.
“Our party grieves that under the anti-democratic and anti-people proclivities of the Buhari-led APC administration, our once thriving country has come under grave tension to the extent that citizens have become nervous, agitated, lost faith in the polity, with individuals, communities, states, and geopolitical zones resorting to self-determination as a way of survival.
According to the opposition party, the Buhari administration lacks fundamental responsibility of government to “guarantee the security, safety of our citizens as well as peaceful co-existence and stability of our nation”.
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during elections
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud