Comedian, Bright Okpocha, popularly known as Basketmouth, on Thursday, announced a breakup with his wife, Elsie Okpocha.
Earlier, Basketmouth celebrated Elsie’s 44th birthday anniversary around September but failed to celebrate their annual wedding anniversary which usually comes up in November.
Taking to his verified social media to announce their divorce, Basketmouth wrote:
After much deliberations, my wife and have made the difficult decision to end our marriage.
As we move forward separately, we will continue to work together to give our beautiful children all the care, love, guidance and support they need.
We humbly ask that you respect our privacy as we navigate through these times.
- INEC investigates viral video of extortion during PVCs collection in Enugu
- Buhari inaugurates 10mw solar plant in Kano State
- Court remands woman for pouring hot water on her co-wife in Kwara
- UNA-USA Ambassador, Lady Tee Thompson applauds KAM Holding for promoting SDGs
- Why I am not allocating land in FCT – Minister
- Nigeria records 244 confirmed cases of Lassa fever, 37 deaths in 16 states and FCT
- 2023: Kwara Hausa/Fulani community adopts NNPP guber candidate
- LASU Senate elects Omobitan new Deputy VC
- Abuja /Kaduna train to resume operations on Tuesday
- Diezani drags EFCC to court to recover seized assets