The group in a goodwill message signed by its Chairman and Secretary, Dr. Muhammad Bashir Soliu OON and Hon. Justice Salihu Olohuntoyin Mohammed (rtd) congratulated the governor for ensuring that dividends of democracy cut across communities in the state.
According to the message: “We rejoice with you and your entire cabinet for providing quality leadership to the people of Kwara state and also ensuring that peace, unity and prosperity continue to reign among the diverse ethnic groups living in the State.
“We pray that Almighty Allah will continue to shower His infinite mercies, protections and guidance on you and your entire households. We also appeal to Your Excellency not to relent in ensuring that religious harmony and tolerance receive adequate attention in your agenda.”
The group therefore urged Kwarans to continue to pray and support the Governor in his aspirations and desires to develop the State.
- Abducted Ondo monarch regains freedom
- Petrol price disparity: Marketers issue seven-day ultimatum
- KWASSIP starts public workfare programme to alleviate poverty
- Again, naira loses to dollar, exchanges at 445.83
- Sanwo-Olu impregnated my mother in 1994 — Delta man claims he’s gov’s son
- Gov Ortom invites Buhari to commission Benue project
- 2023: Why Nigerians should elect Tinubu — Lagos BRT boss
- ICPC arrest: D’banj reacts to alleged Npower fraud
- UK govt finally declared candidate to support in 2023 polls
- Vote en masse for me in 2023, Atiku begs Osun people