The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, NCDC, has confirmed 57 fresh cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) in seven states and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.
The development brings the total number of confirmed cases so far to 163,793.
The health agency made the announcement on Sunday night while giving an update via its official website.
NCDC also confirmed the recovery and discharge of nine patients.
So far, about 154,107 patients have recovered from the virus, while 2,060 persons have died in the country.
The report reads: “57 new cases of #COVID19Nigeria;
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements
- Sulu-Gambari greets Olomu of Omu-Aran, Oba Adeoti at 66
- PDP governors working to resolve party crisis—Tambuwal
- Multichoice, stakeholders reject pay-per-view for TV
- Money to fix Nigeria stolen on daily basis – ICPC