Edo Billionaire, Captain Idahosa Okunbo loses battle to cancer
Nigerian philanthropist and business mogul, Captain Idahosa Okunbo has d*ed.
It is reported that the Edo State-born politician, d*ed in the early hours of Sunday, August 8, after a protracted battle with cancer in London, United Kingdom.
He moved to London in August 2020 to receive treatment for his ailment where he was told he had less than 9 months to live. He died 12 months later.
Captain Hosa, until his death, served as either chairman or director on numerous company boards in Nigeria, spanning multiple business sectors such as the agro-allied, petroleum, telecommunications, power, real estate and banking industries.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- DSS confirms plot by disgruntled elements for Interim Government
- Naira gains, exchanges N461.24 against dollar
- Buhari approves appointment of 6 new Perm Secs.
- Gawuna accepts defeat, congratulates Kano Gov-elect
- Senate urges banks to resume operations in Akwa Ibom
- Man arrested for allegedly raping 9-month-old baby in Lagos
- One Judge dismissed, two others demoted in Niger state
- OYO SUBEB Monitors Unified Exams
- I won’t run from EFCC after handover — Wike
- NASS prescribes 5-yr jail term for defaulters in Fed Audit Bill