New BBNaija housemate, JMK, has revealed that she jettisoned her call to bar this year just to be on the reality TV show. JMK and three others came into the house last night.
While speaking to her fellow housemate, Angel, in the room last night, JMK said she just took her bar exam and her results were good but that the call to the bar ceremony and her entrance into the house clashed and that she chose the show over her call to the bar because the opportunities that come with the show is huge.
In her words;
”I didn’t make it for my call to bar. It was either this…I mean I can always do it. My result came out well so I can always do like the call to bar later. So it was either I come for this or I miss this opportunity and just do the call to bar.
It was tough for me. I was loosing my sh*t in between what my my folks would think, after you spend six years and you did not make your call to bar? and me trying to make a decision for myself because the opportunities that come with this is huge.”
Watch a clip of her speaking below…
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi
- 2023: Groups target 1million votes for Tinubu in Osun
- Gov. Sanwo-Olu purchases 100 cars for Lagos civil servants
- Ilorin experiences first rainfall in 2023
- Leeds records 3-1 victory against Accrington Stanley firstly in 7yrs
- Naira notes hardship: Don’t come to Kano yet, Ganduje tells Buhari
- CBN’s Jan. 31 deadline on naira notes unrealistic— Atiku
- CBN deadline: Buhari speaks on reasons for currencies changes
- INEC extends PVCs collection to Feb. 5
- INEC extends PVCs collection deadline