Findings have revealed that authority of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, (EFCC) may drag Nigerian musicians, Naira Marley and Zlatan and three others to court on Monday.
Afeez Fashola aka Naira Marley, Omoniyi Temidayo Raphael aka Zlatan, Tiamiu Abdulrahman Kayode aka Rahman Jago, and two others will be charged to court for their alleged links to cyber crime, EFCC has revealed.
The trio, alongside two others, Adewunmi Adeyanju Moses and Abubakar Musa, were arrested in the early hours of Friday, at 9, Gbangbola Street, Ikate, Lekki, Lagos.
However, giving an update on their situation, today, a top source within EFCC, told SaharaReporters that the agency has plans to use information READ ALSO: CONFESSION…Why some men can’t stop patronizing Abuja prostitutes volunteered by the suspects to charge them to court. And that, until then, they will remain in detention.
- (See Pictures) Court sends 20 internet fraudsters to jail in Oyo
- Gbenga Power rejoices with Nigerians on 63rd Independence celebrations
- CJN to inaugurate 23 Federal High Court Judges Oct 4.
- US Court Orders Release of Tinubu’s Academic Records in 48 hrs
- Kwara Proposes N239bn Revised Budget To Assembly
- Gamji Association Tasks Youths To Emulate Virtues Of Founding Fathers
- Fagbemi dissociates FG from N50bn plea bargain with Emefiele
- Nigeria @63: Peaceful co-existence is germane for nat’l growth— Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Nigeria @63: Tinubu approves new minimum wage for FG workers
- (PHOTOS) Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Benin