Findings have revealed that authority of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, (EFCC) may drag Nigerian musicians, Naira Marley and Zlatan and three others to court on Monday.
Afeez Fashola aka Naira Marley, Omoniyi Temidayo Raphael aka Zlatan, Tiamiu Abdulrahman Kayode aka Rahman Jago, and two others will be charged to court for their alleged links to cyber crime, EFCC has revealed.
The trio, alongside two others, Adewunmi Adeyanju Moses and Abubakar Musa, were arrested in the early hours of Friday, at 9, Gbangbola Street, Ikate, Lekki, Lagos.
However, giving an update on their situation, today, a top source within EFCC, told SaharaReporters that the agency has plans to use information READ ALSO: CONFESSION…Why some men can’t stop patronizing Abuja prostitutes volunteered by the suspects to charge them to court. And that, until then, they will remain in detention.
- Lawan, Gbajabiamila sued over failure to cut N228.1bn NASS budget
- Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service insists on e-payment in hospitals
- Buhari invested more in vulnerable women, youth– Minister
- Buhari’s appointees sabotaging his administration– APC Stakeholders
- INEC won’t disappoint Nigerians in 2023 General Election– REC
- NYSC DG warns corps members against unauthorised trips
- 2023 election: Tinubu’s presidential bid is a divine project – Kekemeke
- 2023 Election: Clergy advises Nigerians to protect their votes
- Civil Society Organisations in Borno empathise with Nigerians over cash crunch
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement