The Kano State Governor, Dr Abdullahi Ganduje, on Sunday presented staff of office to the four newly appointed emirs.
The four new emirs are Aminu Ado-Bayero, Bichi; Tafida Ila, Rano; Ibrahim Abdulkadir, Gaya and; Ibrahim Abubakar ll, Karaye.
Ganduje has already presented staff of office to the new emir of Bichi and Karaye.
The Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Mr Abba Anwar said “The governor had already presented the staff-of-office to emir of Bichi, Aminu Ado Bayero amidst jubilation”.
Anwar said “We are now on our way to Karaye for presentation of the staff of office to the emir”.
He also said if time permits, the governor would proceed to either Gaya or Rano today to complete the presentation tomorrow (Monday).
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency
- Senate urges FG to protect shorelines at Bayelsa communities
- Senate suspends report on vacation of citizen’s watchlist by DSS
- Senate directs NLNG to pay host communities N18.4bn compensation
- Buhari to presents 2023 budget to NASS Oct. 7
- Gov. Abdulrazaq, KAMWIRE, Etsu Patigi, others for Kwara NUJ award
- Nigeria/India engages to boost volume of trade, economic activities
- Scandal rocks CCB as commissioners accuse chairman of corruption
- Atala Oil Field: NUPRC under fire in Senate over wrongful re-allocation