The Emir of Ilorin and Chairman Kwara State Council of Chiefs, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, has condoled with the entire people of Offa over the death of a renown Pharmacist and community leader, Alhaji Abdulraheem Sanni Giwa, who died on Thursday.
He was aged 90, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
Alhaji Sulu-Gambari also commiserated with the Olofa of Offa, Oba Mufutau Gbadamosi Esuwoye, over the unfortunate incidence, as contained in a condolence message signed by his Spokesman, Mallam Abdulazeez Arowona, on Friday.
The Emir described the late sage as an accomplished pharmacist who prioritised love for the downtrodden, community development and societal unity during his lifetimes .
“Although, it is painful to lost someone like RSG, but we find solace in the fact that he lived a fulfilled life worthy of emulation with old age and strong faith in his Creator until his last breathe.
“His Royal Highness sends his condolences and besieged Almighty Allah to forgive his shortcomings, accept his good deeds and admit him into Al-janatul firdaos”, the statement added.
He however prayed that Allah should give the immediate and extended families, the Olofa of Offa and the entire people of Offa the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note