The funeral prayers and burial of late Hajia Maryam Ado Bayero, the mother of Emirs of Kano and Bichi is expected to hold tomorrow, Monday.
Hajia Maryam Ado Bayero, the wife of late Emir of Kano, Alhaji Ado Bayero and aunty to Emir of Ilorin, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu Gambari died at a Cairo hospital, Eygpt on Saturday.
A statement issued by Kano Emirate Council and signed by Madakin Kano, Alhaji Yusuf Ibrahim Chigari said the corpse of the late princesses from the Ilorin Emirate would arrive in Kano around 7.00 pm today, Sunday.
‘’The funeral prayers would hold by 11.00 am at Kofar Kudu at the Emir of Kano palace, ‘’said the statement.
- World cup riots break out after Morocco’s shock 2-0 win over Belgium
- UK Arrival: Some selected pictures of Emir of Ilorin
- Abuja-Kaduna Rail service starts in 7 days– FG
- Kwara govt. re-opens College of Education, Ilorin
- Dangote plans 300,000 fresh jobs for Nigerians
- Minister Okays Security Measures For Abuja/Kaduna Train Transport Scheme
- Adeleke freezes Osun bank accounts immediately after swearing-in
- Adekeke rename Osun after sworn in as sixth governor
- Nigeria to begin processing of raw gold, others — Minister
- Why we retained workers in Ajaokuta inspite not being fully operational — minister