The former President of the Senate, Bukola Saraki has condoled with the Emir of Kano Alh. Aminu Ado Bayero and his brother, the Emir of Bichi, Alh. Nasiru Ado Bayero, over the death of their mother, Hajiya Maryam Ado Bayero.
Saraki prays God grant her peace amongst the righteous ones in eternity, even as he condoles with Ilorin Emirate, the home town of the late princess, ROYAL NEWS reports.
His statement reads, “My sincere condolences to the family of the Emir of Kano, HRM Alh. Aminu Ado Bayero, and the Emir of Bichi, HRH Alh. Nasiru Ado Bayero, over the loss of their dear mother, Hajiya Maryam Ado Bayero.
“I wish to also condole with the Emir of Ilorin, HRH Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu Gambari, and the entire Ilorin Emirate over the passing of Hajiya Maryam Ado Bayero, who, until her death, was the eldest princess in the Ilorin Emirate.
“As we celebrate Mama’s life, it is my prayer that Almighty Allah (SWT) grants her a place amongst the righteous ones in Aljannah Firdaus, and gives her family and all her loved ones the much-needed strength that they need at this time.”
Meanwhile, ROYAL NEWS reported that the burial is scheduled for tomorow Monday.
- DMO issues 2 FGN savings bonds at N1,000 per unit
- Adamawa Govt. increases 2023 budget to N175bn
- SMEDAN empowers 90 youth with sewing machines, others in Plateau
- Rukaiya Atiku backs husband as ‘only candidate who supports women’
- Eto’o tenders apology over violent conduct
- Atiku visits Ooni, pledges restructuring
- Buhari transmits FCT 2023 Budget to Senate
- Obi has nothing to offer Nigerians says APC
- Morocco win Spain 3-0 on penalty knock out
- Kanye celebrates Saint’s 7th birthday at Kim’s house