Musawa, until his death, lectured at the Department of Nursing Science of the same institution.
A statement issued by the management of the university on Sunday, April 25, said the accident occurred along Maru Local Government Area of Zamfara state on Saturday, April 24.
“The death has occurred of Malam Tajuddeen S Musawa of Nursing department at the faculty of allied health sciences from college of health sciences in UDUTH Sokoto, he had a road traffic accident that ended his life along Maru LGA in Zamfara state. He died alongside his wife and two children,” the statement reads.
“Until his death he was a senior staff with a master degree and a former examinations officer. His loss has indeed left a great vacuum in not just the department but the academia at large. This is to extend our condolences to his family, friends and colleagues and to pray for his soul to rest in perfect peace and for Allah to forgive his wrong doing”
Family and friends have taken to Facebook to mourn their death. See posts below..
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- FG declares Monday Oct. 10 as public holiday
- 2023: Be careful of politicians’ craftiness– Don warns journalists
- Kogi Assembly seals Dangote Cement factory
- Kwara NUJ holds Ilorin NBA in friendly match to mark 2022 Press week
- Google announces first Cloud Region in Africa
- Kaduna CP warns against extra judicial killings
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion