The Nasarawa State Police Command report has revealed Saturday after the ongoing investigation on the attack and murder of nine people by shooters in Ajimaka village in the Doma Local Government Area of the state.
According to the statement issued and signed by ASP Ramhan Nansel, the command’s police public Relations Officer (PPRO) explained that the incident occurred around 6:00 am on Saturday.
“Information was received on 24/4/2021 at about 0600hrs, on that same date, at about 0100hrs, some unknown assailants attacked Ajimaka village situated at Nasarawa/Benue boundary, Doka district of Doma LGA.”
Nansel explained that a joint team of Police and military force were deployed to the scene to take over the situation, and nine corpses were recovered, while each with many machete cuts.
The CP condoled with the families of the deceased and assured them that the command would do all their possible best to arrest the perpetrators of the attack.
As a result of this, he urged public members to assist the Police with valuable information that would assist in the investigation.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment