Killing of 9 persons in Nasarawa confirmed by police
The Nasarawa State Police Command report has revealed Saturday after the ongoing investigation on the attack and murder of nine people by shooters in Ajimaka village in the Doma Local Government Area of the state.
According to the statement issued and signed by ASP Ramhan Nansel, the command’s police public Relations Officer (PPRO) explained that the incident occurred around 6:00 am on Saturday.
“Information was received on 24/4/2021 at about 0600hrs, on that same date, at about 0100hrs, some unknown assailants attacked Ajimaka village situated at Nasarawa/Benue boundary, Doka district of Doma LGA.”
Nansel explained that a joint team of Police and military force were deployed to the scene to take over the situation, and nine corpses were recovered, while each with many machete cuts.
The CP condoled with the families of the deceased and assured them that the command would do all their possible best to arrest the perpetrators of the attack.
As a result of this, he urged public members to assist the Police with valuable information that would assist in the investigation.
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Poor awareness of Tuberculosis Disease causing havoc in Nigeria – NTBLCP
- Funke Akindele deletes PDP’s political posts on Instagram page
- Popular music legand, Jaigbade Alao is dead
- We’ll review governorship, state assembly election results — INEC
- Adamawa guber: Thugs protest apparent loss of APC’s Binani
- Breaking…. Kano govt imposes 24hrs curfew as NNPP wins guber poll
- Nigeria not practising democracy but ‘Agberocracy’– Apostle Suleman
- Election victory: Kwara CMO Coordinator, Idris Haroon felicitates with Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Dikko Radda of APC declared winner Katsina guber election
- APC candidate, Ahmed Aliyu wins sokoto guber polls