Residents of Port Harcourt defied Governor Wike’s directive and stormed the streets on Tuesday October 13, to join the #EndSars protest.
The protesters converged at the Port Harcourt Pleasure Park at about 9am and began their procession armed with various placards chanting #EndSars
Reports say they are currently marching towards the Government House along Azikiwe Road.
Recall that the Rivers State Governor had on Tuesday banned all proposed protests by #EndSars campaigners in the state.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo