A 37-year-old man Babangida Sodiq Adamu has shared his experience after marrying two wives on the same day.
Adamu who outlined the benefits of marrying two women in an interview with BBC Pidgin, said he enjoys more than men who married only one wife.
The man who stated that everything he enjoys is double-double, disclosed that he wakes up every day knowing that he has two women who love him, care for him and will also cook for him. He added that there is more blessing from marrying two wives both physically and spiritually.
His two wives, Mariam and Memuna also disclosed that they decided to marry him because they love him and after knowing that him marrying more than one wife is allowed in Islam. They also described him as a caring person who is also unbiased.
Watch the video below;
View this post on Instagram
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Zamfara Gov, Bello Matawalle urges traditional rulers to tackle insecurity
- 2023: Kogi delegates shock Ameachi after requesting Yahaya Bello to stepdown ambition
- KWACCIMA collaborates with EFCC for corrupt-free business environment
- NCoS Controller advises officers to show good character, be dedicated
- Education, short road to peace, freedom—NIREC
- Cultist suspect who killed to gain promotion, women, others remanded in prison
- Don’t hold rallies in Abia, IPOB warns APC aspirant
- FG committed to protecting Nigerians from harmful use of data- Pantami
- Lagos Govt. says June 1 deadline won’t stop enforcement on Okada ban
- NAF free medical outreach excites Kaduna residents