A 37-year-old man Babangida Sodiq Adamu has shared his experience after marrying two wives on the same day.
Adamu who outlined the benefits of marrying two women in an interview with BBC Pidgin, said he enjoys more than men who married only one wife.
The man who stated that everything he enjoys is double-double, disclosed that he wakes up every day knowing that he has two women who love him, care for him and will also cook for him. He added that there is more blessing from marrying two wives both physically and spiritually.
His two wives, Mariam and Memuna also disclosed that they decided to marry him because they love him and after knowing that him marrying more than one wife is allowed in Islam. They also described him as a caring person who is also unbiased.
Watch the video below;
View this post on Instagram
- Photo News: ROYAL NEWS 10th anniversary, public lecture, book presentation
- Court grants ex-AGF, Adoke permission to celebrate Xmas with family in Dubai
- NJC recommends compulsory retirement of Osun High Court Judge, orders probe into 51 petitions against others
- UNESCO Inscribes Sango Festival in World Heritage List
- TESCOM: 7, 241 Oyo Teachers, Non-Teaching Staff Write 2022 Promotion Exams
- FG promotes 30 directorate cadre, others in Police Affairs Ministry
- 2024 budget: Army mulls unmanned aerial vehicle command
- Alleged Abduction: EFCC, DSS Risk Contempt Proceedings In Court Over Emefiele
- Senate frowns as NCoS feeds dogs better than inmates
- NAPTIP laments tracking machine as woman sells 120 children