The relationship drama between popular Nigerian singer, Davido and his estranged fiancee, Chioma seem to have gotten even messier as she deletes all photos of him on her Instagram page.
A tour on Chioma’s official Instagram page, @thechefchi, revealed she has deleted all photos of Davido and photos she took with him, including photos from his romantic proposal on her page.
Although the duo still follow each other on the photo sharing app, the only posts which have a link to Davido on Chioma’s page are his “A Better Time” album cover which features him and their son Ifeanyi.
In fact, the Instagram post where the mother of one showered praises on the popular Nigerian music artiste on his 28th birthday has also been taken down.
Recall that the celebrity chef took to social media to celebrate him on his 28th birthday, November last year. In her birthday message to him, Chioma described Davido as an extremely amazing being who always makes her happy.
Well, months later following the kissing saga between Davido and his alleged new lover, Mya yafai, Chioma has now deleted all loved-up photos of her and her fiance.
See what Chioma’s page looks like now.
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules